Dienstag, 25. September 2012

One word: family


My last post is almost two weeks ago, I know.
But my days here are very busy. School, practice, homework, almost every week a meet with cross country. I'm happy if can just lie down on the couch without thinking about what I still have all to do.
Oh ya, I'm writing in english today. The reason?
There are some things I want to tell my "mom" here in my blog.
So, she told me she tried to comment my last post but she hasn't a google account so she can't comment.
By the way, I can't change this. If you want to comment this you need an account for google or Blogger I think. Sorry.
Anyway...
She told me what she wrote and this was so cute!
Remember, my last sentence was "I don't know where I belong to..."
Stacey said I belong right to the USA. Michigan. Richland.
Right here to the Clancy's. She said she really feel like my mom. My mom in Germany is my "other mom".
I should not compare myself with other people because there is always someone who is better and someone who is not as good as you that's what she also said.
Stacey, I want to thank you for everything you did for me until now.
Of cause the same for Tim.
You both make me really feel home. And I don't just feel home, I am home.
Stacey, remember what you said when we arrived at our house.
"So, this is our house. It's a mess."  :D
Well, maybe there are still some things to do, but..
Who cares? I do not. I love our house!
And say the truth, who is perfect?
And Rory, my little girl, you are a great brother!
So... Tim, Stacey, Rory, Coco, Kenzie and Colin,
I'm so so so glad to be a part of your family !
Love you!


Paula

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen